We can’t wait to see all our wonderful students and Neighbourhood house participants back onsite at Glenroy Neighbourhood Learning Centre in 2022! Only fully vaccinated staff and students are able to participate in onsite learning and activities.
Please use the resources below to learn more about COVID-19 and how we can keep each other safe.
- COVID-19 information translated in your language
- COVID-19 Vaccine information translated in your language
- If you need an interpreter, call the COVID-19 hotline 1800 675 398 and press 0.
- Find a vaccination clinic near you. Translated services available.
Getting back to business
As Victoria reopens in line with the , from Friday 22 October 2021 will be required to check that all visitors, patrons and staff over the age of 16 are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before they enter the premises. These businesses must take reasonable steps to ensure that only people who are fully vaccinated, or those who have a vaccine medical exemption signed by their doctor, enter their venue.
Accepted vaccination status of all students and Neighbourhood House participants:
- COVID-19 digital certificate using the Service Victoria app
- COVID-19 digital certificate in a smart phone wallet
- Printed copy of COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement
- Australian Immunisation Register certificate
- Medical certificate or a letter from an authorised medical practitioner.
Need help getting your vaccination certificate?
We can help you to access your vaccination certificate through MyGov and link it to the Service Victoria app. We can also assist in printing a physical certificate if it is required. Please call the centre on 9304 3910 for more information.
Click HERE for an audio explainer on COVID-19 Digital Certificates. Languages are available: Amharic, Arabic, Assyrian, Cantonese, Dinka, Greek, Hindi, Maltese, Mandarin, Oromo, Pacific Islander English, Punjabi, Russian, Sinhala, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog, Tamil, Turkish, Vietnamese.