Beginner’s classes for primary aged children to learn the Guitar or Keyboard.
Enrol your primary school aged children into our keyboarding classes where they will learn to:
- Read music and understand differences in notation, note names and rhythmic values
- Play together with others a range of repertoires and musical genres
- Understand the importance of musical elements such as dynamics, pitch and musical structure and how they affect musical performance. Understand notes on the treble clef and bass clef
- Perform a range of musical styles while demonstrating an understanding of musical concepts
- Demonstrate confidence and willingness to engage in performing, composing and listening experience
Commencing Tuesday 27th April, the course will run for nine weeks.
Tuesday 4:00pm - 4:45pm
Enrol your primary school aged children into our Guitar program to learn, develop and expand their guitar skills. This program is suitable for beginners and more advanced students
- How to tune the guitar
- How to count time
- How to play a basic rhythm
- How to play basic chords
- How to play a basic song accompaniment
Commencing Thursday 29th April, the course will run for nine weeks.
Thursday 4:00pm - 4:45pm
Please register your interest in either of the above children’s activities for Term 2 2021 by using the form below
Phone: (03) 9304 3910